Sunday, February 1, 2009

Time

I went and hung out with a few friends last night, marking the first time I actually went somewhere in a while. Law school takes a lot of time, and most social events are geared towards drinking. While that's all well and good, I'm really not much of a drinker. Law school drinks a lot more than I do.

Point being, as law students, we run very short on time. Consider this a rally cry for doing things that don't involve over-crowded bars, loud music, and lots of booze. Call me old fashioned (and super competitive), but I would prefer a nice little board game night. And yes, I realize how lame this makes me.

Some quick hitters:
- 15 year olds really enjoy just being loud. This is what I have learned form house sitting.
- 70 degree weather is significanty better than the cold.
- I'm sort of surprised at how good my friends from college have been about keeping up. Good work.

Thanks for reading, per usual.

Dis

1 comment:

  1. You should blog more, dude. I'm exceptional when it comes to keeping up.

    ReplyDelete