- Twitter: Surprisingly addictive, without all of the nonsense of facebook. If you decide to follow me @imissburritos, that would be cool. Makes me feel more important than I am.
- Manny's 50 game suspension: Great for the Padres, terrible for baseball. This whole game needs to be fixed, and fast.
- Law Finals: It makes no sense to judge us for an entire semester, based on three hours worth of our work. Especially if it's only multiple choice.
- Worth a read: A story I still find funny, posted under TMI Thursday, found in the Plight of the Pumpernickle blog linked on the right toolbar.
- Worth a Listen: Manchester Orchestra- I've Got Friends, off of Means Everything to Nothing. Fantastic song.
- On the topic of music: I think The Killers, whose new album wasn't so good, are playing festivals because no one would go to one of their shows anymore.
- The Rubio's Hamburger Taco: No. Just no. They don't belong together, ever.
- Random phone calls to friends you haven't heard from in a while- check plus.
- And last, but not least, a web series called Dorm Life, which can be found on Hulu, or at dorm-life.com. Hilarious.
Per usual, TFR.