Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Biggest Loser Ironies

Biggest Loser provides me with many of the ironies in my life. Many of them are my fault- for instance, eating stuffing while watching it. Including stuffing in my omlette tonight while watching it. Eating breakfast foods combined with dinner foods, while I watch it. (Note: yeah, I eat weird things. but it was delicious.)

But most of all, it was that the challenge involved how bad fast food is for you, particularly a pizza with lots of meat on it- like 490 calories and 27 g of fat per slice. Next commercial on: Round Table Meatball Pizza. I couldn't make this up.

I won't even begin to rail against a pizza with meatballs on it, despite its obvious place on a worst ideas over list. It speaks for itself, and is better suited for a David Miller rant- check out his sandwich rant, over at DMBulliten (linked on the side). But you get the picture.

Per usual, TFR.
Dis

No comments:

Post a Comment